Forum SameBaby.com Strona Glówna
RejestracjaSzukajFAQUzytkownicyGrupyZaloguj
STICKY:I2C, SPI, I2S, LIRC, PPS, stopped working?

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum SameBaby.com Strona Glówna » Praca Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz nastepny temat
STICKY:I2C, SPI, I2S, LIRC, PPS, stopped working?
Autor Wiadomosc
crowek
Cichutka
Cichutka

Dolaczyla: 25 Maj 2018

Post STICKY:I2C, SPI, I2S, LIRC, PPS, stopped working? Odpowiedz z cytatem
Hi,

The January 2015 Raspbian release, with Pi 2 support, switches to a new kernel includes a configuration change to enable Device Tree support by default. This has caused some previously working things to mysteriously stop working, but with a few configuration changes normal service should be resumed. We'll tell you how to do that in a moment, but first here's some background information. You can skip forward to Fixing the problem if you are in a hurry. In the early days, Linux was distributed in source form, or as a bare-bones generic kernel along with the source to build a better one. One of the steps in the installation process was configuring the kernel to your requirements, followed by the compilation phase. This was time consuming and potentially overwhelming for new users.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=97314
Creative digital advertising service

Thanks!
Sob Maj 26, 2018 12:32 Zobacz profil autora Wyslij prywatna wiadomosc Wyslij email
Wyswietl posty z ostatnich:    
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum SameBaby.com Strona Glówna » Praca Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: 
Nie mozesz pisac nowych tematów
Nie mozesz odpowiadac w tematach
Nie mozesz zmieniac swoich postów
Nie mozesz usuwac swoich postów
Nie mozesz glosowac w ankietach